The single-output P3X Fury Tactical has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused lightenough for searching, signaling, or overpowering the dark-adapted vision of a threat in tactical situations. A precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness.
Built for military and law-enforcement professionals, the 1000-lumen output of this palm-sized searchlight with peak beam level of 22,000 candela is momentarily activated with a press of the thumb on its tailcap switch. For constant-on activation, simply twist the tailcap clockwise. The P3X Fury Tactical’s high-strength aerospace aluminum body is knurled for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
– Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
– Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral visio
– Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmissio
– High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
– Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-o
– Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
– Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
– Includes: High-energy 123A batteries
– Max Output — White Light: 1000 lumens
– Tactical Runtime: 2.25 hours
– Length: 6.6″
– Bezel Diameter: 1.37″
– Weight w/Batteries: 7.2 oz.
– Batteries: 3 123A (included)
manufacturer no: P3XT-A
bar code: 084871323963
manufacturer : Surefire
dimensional weight: 4 (w) x1.5 (h) x10 (d)